- The J-Type acupuncture needle is renowned for its role in producing gentle, painless and stress-free treatments.
- Made from the highest quality stainless steel, it features a lightweight, comfort grip, 2.0 x 20 mm plastic handle that is color coded for easy gauge identification.
- With Light Touch Insertion, the needle is easily released from its guide tube by gently pressing the needle away from its point of attachment on the tube.
- Each needle comes individually packaged with its own polypropylene guide tube, which is rounded on the end for patient comfort and is 100% PVC free.
- Sizes 02, 01, 1 and 2 are for treatment of face, ear and other superficial acupuncture points and must not be used on muscular points, for deep needle insertion, or electro-therapy.
- The latest innovation from SEIRIN, the J-15 is perfect for facial, auricular, hand acupuncture, or wherever shallow needling is performed.
- Available in the thinnest gauges you can find (02, 01, and 1), this 15 mm needle comes with rounded guide tubes for accurate, gentle, painless and stress-free acupuncture.
- The J-15 also features ProPak technology, which allows you to open one or more blister packs quickly and easily.
- One surgical stainless steel needle per blister package. Features lightweight, color coded, 2.0 x 20 mm easy release comfort grip plastic handle with Light Touch Insertion. Sterile, disposable.
- 1 needle with 1 guide tube.
- 100 needles per box.